Change the Life of an Orange County Senior! Volunteer with Us!
The Council on Aging’s ability to provide free services is dependent on the generosity of over 400 volunteers who are trained to meet the growing needs of the senior community. Join our family to help change lives throughout Orange County.
- A lonely senior wants a friend.
- An overwhelmed neighbor needs help navigating Medicare for their aging parent.
- Someone in a nursing home needs an advocate.
- An individual seeks to reconnect with their community.
- 3,000 seniors would be without a gift during the holidays.
Looking for other volunteer opportunities? We are always in need of general office support.
Interested in knowing more? Attend our Changing Lives Tour!
- Learn who we are, what we do, and about the wonderful seniors we serve.
- RSVP at 714-479-0107 ext. 239 or online at http://changinglives.eventbrite.com/