ANSWERS Resource Guide
Request a Free 2017 ANSWERS Guide!
Shipping & Handling $5.95
ANSWERS is the Council on Aging's premier publication, distributed annually to over 71,000 Orange County seniors and their families. Packed with articles and resources, including Medicare Comparison Charts, ANSWERS is the premier resource to help seniors successfully navigate the aging experience. The 2017 ANSWERS covers a wide variety of topics and services including:
- Healthcare and Caregiving
- Housing and Housing Alternatives
- Financial, Legal, and Insurance
- Removable My Medication Chart
- 2016 Medicare Advantage Charts and Part D Plans
- Residential Care Facilities (starting on page 127)
Available in print and online. To access archived ANSWERS, click on “More Options” in the opened online version. ANSWERS is the go-to resource for information in the field of aging. Proceeds from the publication help fund the Council on Aging's programs for seniors and their families.
Free copies are available at our offices, community and senior centers, medical centers, libraries, Good Neighbor Pharmacies and many more businesses throughout Orange County. Call us at 714-619-2129 for a location near you.
Build Your Business. Advertise in ANSWERS.
ANSWERS is a trusted and comprehensive resource to help older adults and families successfully navigate the aging experience. More than 71,000 guides are distributed annually to Laguna Woods, Leisure World, Senior/Community centers, Libraries and Good Neighbor Pharmacies to name a few. Our online guide gets wide exposure through the Council on Aging's website and other local business websites. Take advantage of the variety of affordable advertising options including display ads, "ride along" distribution and blow-in inserts.
- Easy to read and navigate magazine style layout
- Informative articles on important aging topics
- Medicare Advantage Charts and Part D Plans
- Expanded listing of programs and services
For more information, contact
Marilyn Fedorow at 714-619-2129 or email email@example.com