How You Can Help
Education and Outreach provides internship opportunities for Human Service and Gerontology majors
You will learn:
- How to Develop and Conduct Seminars
- Pertinent Information in Regard to the Older Adult Population
- Psychosocial Issues of Aging
- Managing Chronic Conditions
- Medication Complications/Management
- Non-Profit Marketing
- The Importance of Community Education
- Grant Writing Process
We will work with you to design your unique study plan so you get the most out of your internship.
Developing and conducting successful and meaningful seminars and classes takes time and effort. We always appreciate the assistance of our volunteers for helping us make this happen.
If you are interested in an internship or in volunteering, please contact:
Karen Fazio 714-479-0107 ext. 307 (or)
Keziah Clarke 714-479-0107 ext. 227