How ReConnect EISOA Helps
The Council on Aging's ReConnect program provides isolated older adults opportunities to improve their emotional health. We help participants incorporate healthy and meaningful activities into their regular lifestyles.
- A screening evaluation conducted by an intake specialist.
- Comprehensive in-home assessment administered by a case manager.
- Psychiatric assessments as needed.
- Referrals & linkages to needed healthcare & community resources.
- Involvement in support groups, educational trainings, skill development workshops, home visitations, and physical activities.
The ReConnect program benefits isolated adults and older adults by:
- Providing good mental health.
- Enhancing quality of life.
- Offering a high degree of life satisfaction.
- Helping individuals live independently.
- Increasing involvement in the community.
The ReConnect Program is funded by the County of Orange Healthcare Agency, Behavioral Health Services, Mental Health Services Act/Prop. 63.
ReConnect Information, English
ReConnect Information, Korean
ReConnect Information, Spanish
ReConnect Information, Vietnamese
ReConnect Information, Chinese