Consider a Geriatric Care Manager
Overwhelmed by Caring for a Loved One?
Are you struggling to manage critical health care conditions of your parent or loved one during this pandemic? Caring for an older adult while balancing home and work responsibilities can be overwhelming whether you live nearby or at a distance.
You Don’t Have to Go it Alone
Learn how the Council on Aging’s Concierge Care Navigators program can help make your journey easier. Our Registered Nurse and Gerontologist Team specialize in geriatric care management and advocacy that addresses your concerns, saving you time and money.
Online Care Plans Accessible to the Family
Our Registered Nurse will work with your loved one, their healthcare providers and the family to design an online, personalized care plan that includes medical and non-medical goals. The personalized care plan is accessible to the family anytime, keeping everyone updated simultaneously. We work with you to implement the plan, providing advice, insight and support.
Care Management Services:
- In-home, hospital and long-term care assessments
- Online, personalized care plan and implementation
- Care plan updates via text and email
- Schedule and attend medical appointments
- Foster family engagement and communications
- Medication management by our Registered Nurse
- Crisis prevention and support
- Referrals to trusted community resources
- Experts in transferring patients locally, domestically or internationally
- Affordable solutions for all budgets
Concierge Care Navigators can assist you on your journey, providing confidence and peace of mind for everyone involved.