Who ReConnect Helps
In order to qualify for ReConnect EISOA Program, clients must:
- Be an Orange County resident 60 years old or older.
- Have limited or inadequate social support.
- Experience loneliness, isolation, and or mental health challenges.
- Ability to participate in community activities.
- Be willing to participate in the program.
Our services are delivered by a culturally and linguistically competent staff who speak English, Spanish, Vietnamese, Korean, Chinese, and Tagalog. Services are available for 1-12 months at no cost to participants.
To receive services or refer a participant to the Council on Aging - Southern California ReConnect Program, please contact the program specialist at 714-352-8820.